Marketing Communications and Design Specialist
We are searching for a high-energy, systems-savvy, creative individual with excellent graphic arts skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
IFG Companies, a values-driven, privately-held nationwide commercial insurance provider, is seeking a talented and motivated Marketing and Graphic Arts professional to play a key role on Marketing and Business Development team in our downtown Chicago location. We provide an inspired, highly collaborative and inclusive work environment, where employees can take ownership of their work and are recognized and valued for their contributions. Flat hierarchies and easy communication with all levels throughout the organization make IFG especially attractive to anyone who seeks to actively contribute and who wants his/her ideas to be heard.
Marketing and Business Development is looking for a new team member to coordinate internal and external marketing communications, design marketing brochures and campaigns, handle website updates and compile relevant data for certain marketing reports. This person will work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Business Development team as well as all unit heads and various other members of the IFG team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Creative individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills (Excel/Word/SharePoint) with demonstrated high accuracy output.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software (MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, etc.).
- Ability to sort and compile relevant data from internal Excel pivot table based data cubes.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate college degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing or design (preferably within the insurance industry).
- Physical demands are considered to be that of an office environment, climate controlled, with minimal physical exertion. This position requires prolonged sitting, ability to utilize a computer and interactions with others in meetings or via phone.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, long-term care, education assistance and paid time off, including paid parental leave and a birthday holiday.
IFG Companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V