BPO Onboarding Supervisor
Job Title: BPO Onboarding Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Status: FT
Reports To: BPO Operations Manager
Positions Supervised: BPO Onboarding Team Lead/Supervisor, BPO Documentation Fulfillment Coordinator, BPO Reporting and Audit Specialist
Work Schedule: Flexible, during normal business hours, Monday – Friday.
Assessments: PI and Wonderlic
Ensures accountability for achieving business goals among the BPO Onboarding team; ensures that others have the resources, information and authority to achieve objectives; addresses obstacles and sources of inconsistent performance; ensures strategies are executed and measured. Builds and manages strong partnerships both internally where needed.
- Serves as a resource for conflict resolution for internal team members.
- Collaborate and influence multiple partners within the company to ensure business objectives and performance standards are met
- Have a strong working knowledge and oversee all processes relating to the Business Process Outsourcing Clients’ operations around New Case Implementation and Reissues, as well as Compliance.
- Internal Liaison – works with a team of subject matter experts within Allied to execute resolutions for escalated issues and improve overall performance.
- Partners with the BPO Operations Manager to proactively address critical issues and identifies ways to streamline and improve efficiency of work.
- Ensures that defined processes, quality standards and best practices are followed; Fosters a sense of urgency and commitment to achieve goals.
- Serves as a point of contact for other BPO departments.
- Selects and builds the right teams to meet long-term talent planning needs and achieve business goals.
- Learns all aspects of the department in order to act as back up to Operations Manager as required.
Adaptability – Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities.
Communication – Communicates effectively both internally and externally, where applicable. Includes both written and verbal communication.
Employee Development – Offers feedback, coaches employees appropriately, rewards employees wisely, takes mentoring role, challenges and develops employees and offers opportunity.
Employee Management – Defines responsibilities, motivates employees, delegates well and rewards appropriately.
Interpersonal Skills – Builds strong relationships, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, and solicits feedback.
Job Knowledge – Understands the facets of job, aware of duties and responsibilities, and keeps job knowledge current.
Leadership – Provides strong leadership, sets a good example as a skilled decision maker, motivator and encourager.
Problem Solving – Strives to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations.
Productivity – Manages workload, works efficiently, and meets goals and objectives.
Quality – Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services
Self-Development – Looks for opportunities to increase knowledge, works to increase responsibility, strives to achieve personal goals and/or maintains licenses and other pertinent requirements.
Teamwork – Accountable to team, works to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, and respectful.
Technical Skills – Maintains current understanding of technical process/equipment, uses technology to increase performance/productivity; effectively uses online tools and resources.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Intermediate level work experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point software applications required, Access preferred.
Group Health Insurance/Benefits experience required.
College Degree required.
Certificates & Licenses:
Modern office suite in high rise building in downtown Chicago. Flexible hours, ability to work from home upon tenure requirements and approval from manager.