Insurance Loss Control Consultant
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
ISC is looking for consultants in Southern California with a minimum of 5 years of prior insurance carrier loss control experience to conduct loss control surveys which may include workers compensation, general liability, product liability, professional liability, pollution liability, inland marine, and property surveys. The primary responsibilities include conducting risk assessments / loss control surveys covering various industries and completing detailed narrative reports.
- Experience completing casualty and property lines insurance risk assessments / loss control surveys and reports.
- A thorough understanding of workers compensation, general liability, product liability, completed operations liability, professional liability, commercial auto, property, and various inland marine lines of coverage, and loss control best practices associated with each.
- You will be required to prepare written reports of your findings and generate recommendations for risk improvement.
- Have the ability to complete reports in both Word based report formats as well as web based reports formats.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, etc.
- Good organization, communication, and exceptional report writing skills.
- Applicants must be a self-starter, aggressively schedule appointments, and submit reports in a timely manner.
ISC values a good working relationship with their consultants, and we pay twice a month on the 1st and 15th. We have a well-staffed quality control department that reviews each consultant report, and offers assistance / direction to consultants to ensure they understand our client needs.
We pay travel for each assignment, and we also pay associated expenses when completing assignments outside of the consultants local territory. We provide dedicated coordinators to assist the consultants in scheduling their work and planning trips.
Insurance Safety Consultants (ISC) is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry. ISC conducts loss control surveys for various lines of coverage inclusive of workers compensation, general liability, product liability, completed operations liability, professional liability, commercial auto, property, and various inland marine lines of coverage. ISC also offers Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic, and DOT Audit Services.
For more information about ISC, please visit our website at www.isclc.com.
Apply for Insurance Loss Control Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly