From humble beginnings in its founding in 2001, Westfield Bank has become one of the leading financial institutions in Northeast Ohio. With a Five-Star Superior rating from BauerFinancial, the bank provides comprehensive personal, business, and agency banking products and services. Supported by Westfield Insurance, one of the nations 50 largest property and casualty insurance groups, Westfield Bank has grown to manage more than $1.4 billion in assets. The groups motto is Sharing Knowledge. Building Trust. a message and commitment lived out each day by employees across the country. The center of the banks business model revolves not around profits or numbers, but through personal relationships and close contact with its customers. All Westfield companies stress the importance of hiring quality employees, as well as developing them and empowering each employee to be the best they can be, both in their work and in their life. As an employee of Westfield Bank, you will have the opportunity to not only create peace of mind for our customers, but to grow your career in one of the best workplaces in Northeast Ohio.
About Westfield Bank
Consumer Loan Administrator Job Summary
Salary Range: $31,368.00-$36,073.00-$40,779.00
The Consumer Loan Administrator performs a variety of duties related to loan documentation/servicing, customer relationship management, loan operation systems and management reporting for consumer and mortgage lending functions. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering necessary upfront information and documentation from customers, preparing loan documents and coordinating loan closings with the loan officers as needed. This position is responsible for understanding and enforcing bank policies and procedures to ensure that each loan is completed with all necessary approvals and documents.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
1. Performs a variety of duties related to loan documentation/servicing, customer relationship management, loan operation systems and management reporting for consumer lending functions.
2. Establishes new loan accounts on the servicing system (COCC) to ensure accuracy and consistency.
3. Coordinates loan disbursement activities with the various loan origination functions.
4. Efficiently uses all software vendors (i.e. COCC, TCI and LaserPro) including any necessary ongoing training and understanding of all system updates and process improvement.
5. Prepares loan documents in LaserPro.
6. Reviews all peer documentation and COCC input to identify any potential errors and notifies management of all issues.
7. Prepares consumer and mortgage loan files for document imaging.
8. Processes various loan transactions, including: establishing automatic loan payments, processing loan payments, processing loan payoffs, etc.
9. Provides periodic loan reporting to management.
10. Responsible for tracking and follow up of all items needed to complete the loan file including titles, insurance, etc.
11. Provides superior customer service to all Westfield Bank customers, as well as resolving any issues timely and effectively.
12. Maintains awareness, understanding, and compliance with the Bank's internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations appropriate for this position
13. Provides assistance in response to regulatory and internal/external audit requests.
14. Travels occasionally in order to participate in special assignments, training, and/or travel between office locations.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
1. Two (2) or more years of relevant banking experience.
2. Working knowledge of loan documentation principles in one or more of the following: title work, real estate, commercial, consumer, mortgage.
3. Experience resolving both internal (e.g. processes, documentation) and external (e.g. customer concerns) issues in work environment.
4. Experience with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and loan documentation system (e.g. LaserPro) or transferable software packages.
5. Experience being accurate with a focus on attention to details via previous work assignments.
6. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills resulting in the ability to interact with all levels of management and employee population.
7. High school diploma, GED or demonstrated commensurate equivalent.
8. Valid drivers license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail, etc.
Ability to read a standard type document.
Ability to physically and accurately file.
Ability to travel as required.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits, and wellness and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Bank.
To learn more about Westfield Bank and the opportunities available, please visit us at http://www.westfield-bank.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.