Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Beecher Carlson is a large account risk management broker that delivers expertise by industry focus and product specialization. We strive to develop new and better technologies to support your business requirements and drive operational excellence. By leveraging our deep risk management expertise, we are able to help clients manage their business risks, protect and enhance their capital and fulfill their corporate mission. Beecher Carlson is a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. and headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Brown & Brown is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL and is one of the nation’s leading independent insurance intermediaries with more than 9,000 employees and 200+ profit center locations in over 40 states, along with London (UK), and Bermuda. Brown & Brown is ranked as the sixth largest insurance brokerage in the United States and the sixth largest brokerage worldwide by Business Insurance magazine.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager within our Energy Practice in Eugene, OR. The Account Manager will provide account team leadership while developing strong relationships with clients and a solid understanding of client risk exposures.
- Ensure placement of business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and assist in new business prospecting.
- Analyze client’s loss exposures and determine coverage needs.
- Maintain appropriate state brokers licensing.
- Manage daily transactions for an assigned book of business (i.e., audits, adjustments, endorsement requests, coverage analysis, open items, etc.).
- Respond to client requests/questions within a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality of information processed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree including but not limited to Business and/or Risk Management, and/or 8-10 years of related insurance experience.
- Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate state brokers licenses.
- Excellent customer service skills, with ability to develop sound relationships with clients, underwriters, and other vendors.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance legislation, rules, laws and other regulations
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment in accomplishing tasks with minimal errors/Must possess critical thinking skills.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships and to function in a team environment.
- Ability to lead client and/or market discussions.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel over night
We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Plans for eligible teammates that include 401(k) plan with match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Insurance coverage in the areas of Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, plus much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.