The Salesforce Analyst will partner with Sales and Marketing Operations leadership to manage system requirements for Salesforce by pairing strong technical acumen with a strong understanding of GAINSCOs growth strategies. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about how sales and marketing operates to suggest and implement Salesforce process automation's.
The role involves translating business requirements into system requirements, suggesting solutions in Salesforce, and enabling the development team to create solid solutions. The role also requires gaining a detailed understanding on the current integrations at GAINSCO and enabling the technical team to further enhance or support them.
- Manage non-technical maintenance of Salesforce for Sales and Marketing
- Document all changes to the Salesforce system that impact the team and work with Sales Enablement to build and deliver end-user training
- Champion Salesforce best practice and growth throughout the Sales and Marketing organization. Create user adoption program to promote usage of Salesforce.
- Maintain, develop, and communicate system reports and metrics requested by user groups or stakeholders to perform analysis on data as required
- Maintain high-level familiarity with other business application capabilities to make recommendations about potential integrations
- Creates and maintains technical guidance for Salesforce Sales and Marketing processes
- Review daily sales activity reports to identify and notify Sales Leadership on any potential issues/concerns
- Proactively identify business issues; analyze, translate business needs into functional specifications, and coordinate the implementation of sales process improvements to completion
- Detect and correct corrupt or inaccurate records within Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Strong and quick learner, ability to understand both technical and business needs
- Ability to self-teach and operate with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to remain flexible and handle ambiguity
- Analytical skills a must
- Proactive with a strong bias for action naturally inquisitive
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Sales or Sales Operations teams to implement process improvements
- Must possess a high degree of initiative, organization and drive with a proven track record of success
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced PC skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
Salesforce certification (preferred)
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.