AmTrust Financial Services
Our Global Data Analytics team continues to grow in Cleveland!
So, what does a PowerBI/Business Intelligence Developer do and what will I be working on?
Business Intelligence (BI) Developers use data to figure out market and business trends to increase the efficiency of our business at AmTrust. BI Developers provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable to ensure that information is easily available to users for direct consumption. BI Developers work with the business and development teams to design and document dashboards, alerts and reports.
The PowerBI team works in the Data Warehouse and is responsible for the movement of data within and outside of the organization, along with, creating reports to support the business. The PowerBI team is a mission-critical function at AmTrust that visualizes key insights so that our business leaders can make smart, quick and effective decisions that will positively impact our business and customers.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Have written reports in the past
* Thorough understanding of business processes and systems knowledge
* Proficient in SQL (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS are all bonuses)
* Proven aptitude for learning and using data analysis reporting tools
* Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database experience including the ability to create PowerPoint graphs, tables and information reports in slide format
* Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience using Microsoft PowerBI
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.