ABOUT HORACE MANN
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two Springfield, Illinois, teachers who saw a need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we've broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we're publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have nearly $10 billion in assets.
We're motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We help educators identify their financial goals and develop plans to achieve them. This includes insurance to protect what they have today and financial products to help them prepare for their future. Our tailored offerings include special rates and benefits for educators.
Founded by Educators for Educators, we're proud to serve all school employees!
- Productivity expectations for marketing and sales results, measured monthly
- Insurance license and FINRA registration requirements: P & C, Life & Annuity and Series 6, Series 63
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Excellent communicator (presentations, written, verbal, listening skills)
- Knowledge and experience with client management
- Confident, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Proficient in use of financial services technologies
- Ability to quickly build working relationships and appropriate networking opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Local (no overnight) travel required