Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
As insurance recruiting specialists, we are uniquely positioned to thoroughly understand the issues, trends and challenges affecting both our clients and industry talent. Our experienced consultants include former insurance executives and professionals, giving us unequalled access to the insurance industry’s leading senior executives and firms.
We are currently seeking 3 dynamic, self-motivated, experienced, professional senior recruitment consultants to open offices in Hartford, Boston and Philadelphia to complement our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
The right candidates for this role will share our philosophies and core values. Our professional pillars embody honesty, dedication and accountability for success. We work in true partnership with employers and candidates to define objectives and deliver added value. We represent all of our clients equally, with respect and confidentiality, consistently conducting business in a manner that enhances our clients’ (and our own) reputation.
- Candidate sourcing: Develop and execute a sourcing strategy that meets current search requirements and develop a talent pool for future client needs.
- Search management: Establish client needs and requirements. Coordinate the recruitment process and timeline including establishing search parameters, strategic sourcing, interviews, assessments, shortlisting, presentation and negotiations etc. Manage client and candidate expectations throughout the process. Manage multiple search assignments, delivering consistent, timely, quality service and feedback. Accurately document all activity and prospect details into our tracking system.
- Business development: Develop a list of targeted companies through prospecting, database management, research, networking, social media etc. Market our services to prospective clients. Attend and actively participate in insurance industry events and networking opportunities.
- Relationship management: Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in full service recruiting preferably within the insurance or financial services sector or management experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience working in a management recruiting role within an insurance company or larger brokerage organization is a definite advantage.
- Proven business development and client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to identify candidates who best fit the client’s role and corporate culture, and properly assess them through a thorough interview process.
- Demonstrated ability to meet recruiting targets and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience using an ATS or CRM database.
- Must have experience using LinkedIn and other networking and search tools to connect with the decision makers and candidates.
- A strong, professional, confident presence.
- Self-starter with a dynamic personality.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively juggle and manage multiple clients, goals and objectives.
- Top-notch written and verbal presentation skills.
- Team player who thrives in a competitive, busy environment.
- Strong business and work ethics.
All enquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.