York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies Two Years in a Row" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Assist unit with overall clerical support. Manages the mail and other incoming documentation that comes to the business offices; The duties may also include assignment of specific tasks when necessary. Occasional coverage of other clerical desks and support functions may at times be required.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- job descriptions (validating, updating for new template, cataloguing, etc.)
- employment and equity agreements (organizing, gathering, tracking, etc)
- support bonus plan project and development/testing in Workday
- Phone coverage
- Data Entry
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position reports to a Supervisor/Manager
- High School diploma required; BA/BS preferred
- 1 to 2 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Dependabilitythe individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Quality controlthe individual demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Excellent computer skills
ROUTINE DECISIONS AND FORMAL POLICY SETTING:
DECISIONS MADE ROUTINELY INCLUDE:
- No formal responsibility. Policies associated with the jobs purpose and essential responsibilities are set by others.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.