Senior Account Manager - Employee Benefits
About the Organization
This regional independent insurance agency prides itself on providing world class tools, resources, and client service to a wide range of customers in and around the Michigan market. Critical to their success is providing real-time customer service on a myriad of issues. From a positive enrollment experience to competing for renewal pricing to daily claims issues, they are there for their customers. The ideal candidate will not be afraid to get their hands dirty on a daily basis to do the little things to make certain each customer is satisfied.
Senior Account Manager - Employee Benefits Responsibilities
- Act as primary liaison for management of health and welfare programs for complex employers with multiple locations and types of employees.
- Attend enrollment meetings and benefits fairs on a regular basis.
- Answer individual claim, enrollment, and coverage questions for individual employees at each customer.
- Participate in annual renewal meetings, including preparation of RFPs, interaction with carriers, and negotiation of pricing.
- Support the producers and business development efforts of the agency to up-sell, cross-sell, and help close new customers.