Property Claims Training Professional
Aon is looking for a Property Claims Training Professional with Property estimating and field claims experience.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our National Flood Services business group within Aon Affinity, in Overland Park, KS. As a Property Claims Training Professional, you will report directly to one of our Claims Leaders.
- Research and develop training program (on-boarding, claims operations-certifications / re-certifications, soft skills, management) across Claims department and, for CAT situations, across the claims organization and with outside partners
- Translate requirements and develop training programs and content (instruction materials, aids, manuals, training tools) – maintain and update as needed
- Ability to transfer internal and external training to Learning Management System
- Facilitates and leads training within Claims department and across the organization and with outside partners
- Acclimates new hires and conducts orientation sessions
- Provides on-going support and coaching to Claims department as needed
- Monitor and track Claims training needs / requirements (CAT) at individual, departmental and organizational levels
- Evaluate programs to ensure effectiveness and revise accordingly
- Works closely with claims quality department to identify training opportunities/needs
- Development of CAT just- in-time construction training.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in claims training and employee development
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with property estimating and claims experience
- Xactware affiliate trainer or certified trainer preferred – Level 2 Certification required
- Minimum 5 years claims experience – homeowners/commercial/flood
- Proven experience in designing training programs and training content preferred
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Extensive knowledge and experience with training content creation tools – documents / MS Office, interactive training, captivate and other presentations
- Experience with Xactware software
- Adequate knowledge and experience with learning management systems
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Up to 25 vacation days
- PTO for major US Holidays
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility.
(NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.
You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time