Auto Adjuster Trainee
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, rated A+ (Superior) by the leading independent rating organization for the industry, is growing rapidly and has operations throughout the US. Corporate Headquarters located in Wilkes-Barre, PA, GUARD offers a variety of coverages backed by the unrivaled security of a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
We are seeking a talented and innovative Auto Adjuster Trainee who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, enjoy the thrill of investigations and negotiations, then our team might be right for you!Responsibilities
The Auto Adjuster Trainee is responsible for conducting office investigations and adjusting commercial auto claims. The Adjuster is also responsible for, but not limited to:
- Investigating losses and identifying coverage issues
- Obtaining and reviewing estimates, evidence, reports, and medical records
- Establishing damages and reserves
- Processing payments
- Taking statements from insureds, claimants, and witnesses
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!