AmTrust Financial Services
We are looking to expand our Kentico development efforts and are looking for a candidate to help us grow our Kentico practice with the team through technical leadership, and mentorship. The candidate will be responsible for creating process and developing a foundation on which to build from.Responsibilities
- Implementation of new Kentico sites/features.
- Maintenance of existing Kentico sites/features.
- Verify existing architecture and infrastructure.
- Define CMS coding specifications and development standards.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues.
- Conduct technical training and walkthroughs of new features.
- Conduct code reviews
- Conduct technical walkthroughs of system changes.
- Write code for maintenance, features, and updates of our Kentico sites.
- Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to develop an effective solution.
- Mentor development team.
- Kentico platform knowledge.
- Comfortable working with/mentoring team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Design, HTML, and back-end website development.
- Must be a Kentico certified developer/partner
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years fulltime Kentico development experience and be comfortable working in an enterprise environment.
- Marketing knowledge beneficial.
- Insurance knowledge helpful.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.