Insurance Sales Agent - Direct to Consumer
New Office Opening in August 2018
We are expanding our Direct to Consumer Agent team, and looking for driven inside sales professionals. Our agents provide solutions to our customers health insurance needs with a wide array of competitive products.
We have a strong training program, best in class sales tools, competitive compensation plan, excellent benefits, and multiple solid marketing lead sources. This is a great role for a competitive individual seeking a career in a growing and fun environment.
Our agents are focused on solution selling. We work to identify the customer’s needs and align them to suitable products while leveraging top of the market technologies.
For over 30 years, the member companies of The IHC Group have provided health, life, disability, dental, vision, short term medical and hospital indemnity insurance solutions to individuals and groups. Through product innovation and committed relationships with our policyholders, we have built a strong, successful insurance organization.
- Handle primarily inbound calls from our marketing lead sources
- Through a solution sales approach create and present health insurance packages to customers
- Lead nurturing through outbound calling efforts
- Maintain conversion and ancillary attachment metrics standards
- Multiple schedules/shifts available
- 1 year sales experience
- Results oriented, motivated individual with a focus on achieving sales success
- Excellent customer service skills and time management
- Must retain Life and Health Insurance license or complete training classes and pass exam within set timeframe
- Ability to navigate software applications in conjunction with utilizing best in class solution selling approach
- Competitive compensation on top of base salary
- Excellent benefit packages and 401K matching
- Extensive training and support
- Career building opportunities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Small Motor Skills: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm, as in handling.
Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word. Those activities in which require detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately and quickly.
Hearing: Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication with or without correction.
Repetitive Motion: Substantial movement (motions) of the wrist, hands and fingers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal office environment with controlled temperature.