A leader in the UK Retail Annuity market and is looking to develop its presence in the US, building on the rapid success of its US Pension Risk Transfer business. This new role will be responsible for driving the distribution and business development activities associated with the launch of the company's new retail annuity products. The candidate will be part of a team striving to create transparent, value adding products that enable individuals to achieve a more secure retirement. These products will be launched through a range of alternative channels, in line with an innovative distribution strategy. The role holder will create, drive and deliver that distribution strategy, acting as a ‘market catalyst’ and helping to position the company as a highly credible newcomer in the retail annuities market. The candidate will work closely with the UK Retail Annuity Team, and the position will report to the Head of Distribution and Retirement Solutions.
- College Degree (BA / BS) required
- Advanced degree (Masters) or other professional financial qualification strongly preferred
- In depth understanding of the distribution and product dynamics within the US retail annuities market, and a high level perspective on relevant competitor propositions and strategies
- An extensive network across a range of relevant distribution channels- ideally with 5-7 years’ experience of building relationships and operating within this market
- Strong commercial skills and a focus on costs, profits, new business opportunities and activities that will bring in the largest return of good quality compliant business