Marketing Representative - Commercial Property & Casualty
We are currently seeking an experienced P&C Commercial Lines Broker to build upon an existing book of business! This position will be located in our Cornelius, NC office.
This position requires an experienced and knowledgeable person that will work independently within departmental framework with limited direct supervision. Our Marketing Representative / P&C Broker will act as a liaison between our carriers and internal staff to facilitate new or renewal business.
- Our Marketing Representative / Commercial Lines Broker is accountable for negotiating and obtaining competitive new business quotes in a timely manner from approved external markets.
- Our Marketing Representative / Property and Casualty Broker must have the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple ongoing tasks
- As the Marketing Representative / Property and Casualty Broker you will perform detailed coverage analysis
- The Marketing Representative / Property and Casualty Broker must understand and leverage market capabilities, provide accurate submissions, and recommend placement options to internal stakeholders.
- The Marketing Representative / Property and Casualty Broker must possess the ability to understand, evaluate, and work within individual state regulations, market guidelines, and organizational policies and procedures.
- The Marketing Representative / Commercial Lines Broker must be able to effectively communicate information internally and with external business partners.
The successful candidate will possess a strong insurance background with negotiation skills and relationship management experience. If you have the following qualifications, we are looking to speak to you!
- P&C experience (agency or company)
- P&C licensed or willing to obtain
- PC proficient: Excel, Word, Agency Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of commercial lines insurance products and coverages
- Strong phone presence and prospecting experience
- Well organized with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
Member Insurance Agency Inc has a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- PPO Medical
- Short term and Long Term Disability
- We have a great 401(k) plan with a very generous employer match.
- Paid time off: Vacation, Sick and Holidays.
- We also allow a work from home day (one day per week).
- Competitive salary and potential to earn bonus in addition.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are a top performer - join our dynamic organization, apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Property - Casualty - P&C - Licensed - Commercial Lines - Customer Service - North Carolina - Growth - Opportunity - Marketing - Marketer - Marketing Representative
Apply for Marketing Representative - Commercial Property & Casualty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly