Underwriting Territory Manager - Homeowners
Collaborating with Agents, Sales Managers, Product Managers and other partners to manage and grow a profitable book of business makes this an important role within this niche property and casualty carrier.
The Underwriting Territory Manager is focused on developing a profitable book of business by sourcing high quality submissions and ensuring appropriate business is written and retained. Being a leader in underserved markets in Texas and other Southern states, this carrier understands that a house is more than a dwelling, it’s a home that requires protection from the unexpected.
Traits and experiences we seek….
- 5+ years experience in underwriting homeowners business.
- Interacts with ease with all types of people.
- Proven verbal & written skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Collaborative work style.
- Proven track record in developing strong, long term relationships with agents to profitably grow a book of business.
Apply for Underwriting Territory Manager - Homeowners
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly