Sales Representative - Entry Level - Ohio
Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Liberty Mutual Insurance Personal Insurance Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
- Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time