Core Engines Software Developer
Corporate Functions Core Engines is actively searching for a Software Developer to join us in developing and deploying solutions that will provide exceptional client experiences, further Liberty Mutual s digital evolution of core systems and provide support across Core IT Engines customers and users.
About the job:
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will work with your product team to develop user-centric software products from idea to production. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change as we continue on our ongoing agile transformational journey. As we grow this culture, mindset and capability, we want you to lead this change with us. We are continuing a maturity to Agile Lean Startup teams and we need an experienced full stack developer to help lead this change.
Desired development skills:
- Experience with server side frameworks and NoSQL databases would be helpful.
- Experience building cloud-based micro services
- Experience with Liberty Forge, PCF, AWS, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, and XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts) as well as a pair-programming mindset.
- Demonstrates an interest and understanding of CI/CD processes, tools and practices.
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
- Familiarity with modern security development principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of quality best-practices (various types of tests, performance, etc.)
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
Willing to challenge norms and status quo with respect and evidence
- A Bachelors degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Generally 3+ years of professional experience
We take care of our employees
We strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at workand in life. Thats why we offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Hackathon Events
Liberty Mutual was named as a 2016 Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US.
For more info about our benefits - https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/working-here/benefits
Learn more about Tech at Liberty Mutual - http://www.jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/technology-jobs
Check out our Tech at Liberty Mutual YouTube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxUNmyJ_IIGx9yoUJfQ8k5APAK3-KAa6j
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Dover
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)