AmTrust Financial Services
Jersey City, New Jersey
Administration / Clerical, Financial Services, Accounting
AmTrust Financial, a multi-national property and casualty company, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for billing for State Disability Products and will support all efforts related to premium billing and collections. Duties include but are not limited to:Responsibilities
Premium Invoicing & Payments
- Customer Service on billing related issues
- Support invoice & premium processes so that we meet service levels for timing and delivery.
- Continuously monitor and recommend improvements on premium invoicing and payments processes.
- Serve as an a subject matter expert on Premium, Invoicing, & Payments for State Disability Programs
- Corrections with in the billing system, invoice errors, and audit findings.
- Research and resolution of shortages and credits in billing
- Premium in Suspense resolution
- Census unlocking and other census resolutions and including updated and working with census files
- Ad hoc projects
- High school diploma is required and either a two or four year degree is preferred
- Must have a minimum of two years of billing experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and an intermediate level experience in Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking for someone that may help with process improvements
- Must be able to multi-task
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.