AmTrust Financial Services
The HRIS Analyst is an intermediate analyst position within the HRIS structure. The primary focus of this position is to support and maintain the Human Resource Information System, in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual works with all levels of HR staff, identifying and analyzing options and recommends business process enhancements. The HRIS Analyst also supports upgrades, patches, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.Responsibilities
- Provide support for HR, including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HR system problems. Recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Tests and implements HRIS system upgrades and/or patches. Creates test scenarios and assists project team members in performing tests in HR and Payroll System such as Workday.
- Assists HRIS team members on project development. Provides project oversight from design through implementation.
- Provides updates on project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that occur during the course of the project.
- Creates and updates process documentation and standard work for all system enhancements and change requests.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Completes alterations to existing configuration/reports to gather and report data.
- Acts as data steward to data services team and handle data integrity issues.
- Recommends process improvements based on system functionality and company policy.
- This position also has understanding of all HR related data and participates in both local and corporate governance.
- Provides system and security administration, end user technical support and problem solving, process flow documentation and process change requests.
- Trouble-shoots moderately complex customer and system issues including error messages, login difficulties, access denials, data issues and process failures in Workday system.
- Develops updates and modifies security tables to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- Manages small to medium complexity projects.
- Has good knowledge of project management methodology.
- Provides progress reports to inform management of project status.
- Maintains and updates integrations for transfer of data between Workday and benefits vendors.
- A bachelors degree is preferred and minimum three to five years of HRIS or HR generalist or specialist experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Systems implementation experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel, MS Access knowledge
- Experience with Workday
- Must have knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems and interface experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand HR function, processes, and strategies linked to business goals. Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of computer operations and computer systems analysis, with the ability to solve problems related to computer system software and operations.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of and experience in utilizing and creating databases and spreadsheets.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementations.
Service Orientation, Sense of Urgency, Influence, Achievement, Initiative, Organizational Awareness, Teamwork and Collaboration
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.