Security Software Developer Access & Identity Services
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Right now, we have an opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Global Information Security Development and Delivery team to assist in developing Next Generation Identity Services.
About the job:
- Develops efficient, maintainable, defect-free source code that meets business requirements and team standards.
- Perform onboarding of Applications using Modern Security Protocols
- Collaborates on development of unit test cases
- Develops test scripts
- Contributes to researching technical alternatives
- Conducts impact analysis
- Develops component design
- Participates in the production of support documentation.
- Interact with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Works within project team on iterative development that delivers a high quality product.
- Participates in medium-level design activities by analyzing requirements and high level designs
- Provides functional/system integration testing support.
- Performs Quality Assurance coding review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners.
- Collaborates on troubleshooting production issues and performing root cause analysis
- Identify improvement opportunities. (Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
Proficient in two or more programming languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
Negotiation skills; oral and written communication skills.
General knowledge of the following: IT concepts, strategies and methodologies. IT architectures and technical standards.
General knowledge of a business function(s) and business operations. Design and development tools.
General knowledge of layered systems architectures. General understanding of shared software concepts.
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Portsmouth