Agency Process Consultant for Independent Agents
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exciting, high impact and fast paced opportunity for individuals interested in development, networking, and a career in Allstates Sales Organization. You will be supporting the growth and success of the Regional distribution channel and its Allstate Independent Agency Owners and/or existing Independent Agents (AIA). Additionally, you will implement and/or identify best practices, education, and sales processes to support business needs. Driving process adoption with Independent agency owner and Customer Service Representatives. The ability to influence behavior changes with ability to coach/engage Independent Agency Owners and Customer Service Representatives will be critical. Being able to meet defined production, growth and engagement targets will be necessary.
This opportunity will cover Atlanta, GA and the northern part of the state of GA. You will be traveling to various Agent offices and a company vehicle will be provided.
The Agency Consultant duties will include:
- Assists agency owners with the implementation of consistent business processes, with a focus on Growth and Customer Engagement.
- Implements processes by working with agency staff through process reviews and observation, and providing advice, tips, suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies skill gaps and reinforces education with Agency Owners and Customer Service Representatives
- Maintains proactive working relationship Customer Service Representatives, including follow-up process reviews and periodic assessments
- Traveling to assigned agency locations
The role is highly developmental in nature leading to exciting promotional opportunities within Allstates Sales Organization.
- 2-4 years sales management, education, training and development, or agency support experience in P&C.
- Prior sales leadership, agency establishment (onboarding) and agency development experience.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Property & Casualty licensed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of P&C products and familiarity with P&C industry including competitors and trends.
- Possesses process development and implementation skills
- Knowledge of process installation, education techniques and other sales processes
- Ability to articulate, assemble and deliver information to include presentation skills
- Strong relationship management and motivation skills
- Ability to travel for business needs
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.