Claims Adjuster- Property Damage
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you!
We are building the team to take Windhaven® Insurance to the next level and we are committed to our culture, data-driven decision making, and entrepreneurship.
The Claims Rep/Adjuster manages an inventory of Auto claims by maintaining good production levels and exceptional customer service.
- Review and analyze claim files in order to determine potential exposures.
- Identify cases that should be recommended for settlement.
- Develop strategic plans that will be efficient, cost-effective and done in a quality manner.
- Maintain production and inventory levels at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of claims adjusting experience in the auto insurance industry.
- College degree highly preferred.
- Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing, including knowledge of auto damage, settlement negotiations. and insurance case law.
- Experience interpreting policy language and state traffic statutes.
- Must have a valid and current Texas and/or Florida Adjusters' license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BI experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer