We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst interested in working for a dynamic, fast paced organization. You will by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software products features.
In this role, you should be able to write complete business requirements with an attention to detail. You will be a vital link between our technology capacity and our business objectives and must be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are passionate about the business analyst role and have commercial property and casualty insurance experience, wed like to have a conversation with you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to write adequate business requirements.
Our team operates as a start-up under the Berkshire Hathaway organization. We follow an agile workflow with an emphasis on continual improvement and communication.Responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 3-5 Years of experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance with a Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance company
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field is preferred