Commercial Lines Territory Sales Manager - New Hampshire/Northeast Massachusetts
COMMERCIAL LINES TERRITORY MANAGER – NEW HAMPSHIRE/NORTHEAST MASSACHUSETTS
Merchants Insurance Group is seeking an experienced, energetic and results driven Territory Manager (TM) to service New Hampshire and Middlesex/Essex Counties in Massachusetts. This is a remote position reporting to our New England Regional Office in Bedford, NH. The TM will collaborate with our existing Independent Insurance Agency Partners and recruit new Agency Partners to continue to grow Merchants' presence in these territories. The TM is responsible for maintaining strong agency relationships and supporting agents in achieving their goals, while also working to achieve the company’s commercial lines growth and profitability goals.
- Territory Manager is responsible for maintaining a deep understanding of the commercial lines market
- Territory Manager is responsible for working closely with agency partners to understand their needs and their clients’ needs,
- Territory Manager is responsible for maintaining accurate Agency Profiles
- Territory Manager is responsible for developing and delivering product and sales training to our agency partners
- Territory Manager is responsible for developing agency plans.
- The ideal candidate will have a four year degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 5 years commercial lines sales, marketing, or underwriting experience.
- CPCU, CIC, or AU designation is a plus.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, sales driven individual with a high energy level.
- Strong organizational, planning, customer service, and communication skills are required.
- Ability to travel regularly and work independently as well as part of a team.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Merchants offers a competitive salary, bonus potential, and attractive benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401(k). This position also includes a company car.
Key Words: Commercial Lines - CL - Territory Manager - CPCU - CIC - AU - sales - growth - opportunity