Physical Premium Auditor - Los Angeles, CA
Join the ISG Auditor Team!
At ISG, we value our Auditors. That’s what landed us on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in America. The ISG difference is the caliber of our team. Are you interested in becoming part of our market-leading insurance premium audit team?
At ISG, you can expect to:
- Be challenged: We provide you with exciting, challenging, and diverse audit projects.
- Grow your skills: Expand your knowledge and skills with our proprietary training and development program.
- Have pride in your firm: Join an INC-5000 top rated and highly respected, fast growing company.
- Expand your knowledge base: ISG services a wide variety of policies from workers’ compensation to general liability and commercial auto.
Key experiences and skills required:
- Minimum of three years’ prior experience in auditing Workers Compensation and General Liability policies
- A working knowledge of state, NCCI, WCIRB and ISO guidelines
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook); experience with Visual Audit is helpful
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
ISG values experienced, high caliber auditing experience and compensates at top industry rates
Please apply today if you meet the above criteria!
Apply for Physical Premium Auditor - Los Angeles, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly