Life Insurance Sales Operations Director
Do you have a desire to both collaborate for success as well as lead a sales organization? We are seeking a high-energy, self-starting individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Rapidly-growing and innovative financial services/independent distribution company focusing on the sale of annuities, life insurance and other financial products is looking for talented, energetic, driven and entrepreneurial life insurance professional to join their team.
The Life Insurance Sales Operations Director will be responsible for increasing sales/revenue results for all core life providers working with producers, insurance carriers, and other key relationships and providing leadership and strategic direction for the Life Division. Working with Vice President of Operations to create processes to enhance and improve sales operation efficiencies.
Qualities, skills and abilities we seek:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience inside a BGA/IMO in Sales Management/Business Development.
- Life expertise, in the Brokerage arena, including extensive sales, marketing and leadership experience.
- Strong presentation and listening skills, as well as, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Change agent with ability to influence others outside of a direct reporting relationship.
- Extensive Connections/Roots in the Life Brokerage Arena.