Insurance Sales Agent - Life and Health
We’re now hiring Life and Health Insurance Advisors who are friendly, sales minded, down-to-earth and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive pay, health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities and employee recognition programs.
To exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding sales and customer service support.
Sounds like a breeze? Then keep reading!
This is the job for you if:
- You can gather pertinent information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding products and the sales process.
- You are highly driven and sales minded.
- You can manage outbound follow-up calls to qualified prospects.
- You can cultivate strong relationships with customers by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- You are detailed-oriented and can verify the accuracy of supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received.
Don’t have your Life and Health agent license? Not to worry – you will receive unmatched support to help pass your licensing exams.
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and sales minded mentality, while developing your expertise in all aspects of customer service and sales. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Our most successful candidates have:
- Passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- Thrive in a sales driven environment
- The ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- A demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- Flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- Basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- High School diploma or GED
Sutherland is on the lookout for the best in class. Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best? Better yet, do you already know you’re the best?
We want to hear from YOU!