Roadside Services-New Business to Business Sales Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Vice President, Business Developments responsibility is to profitably grow or manage premium and market share in targeted markets and consumer segments, and achieve desired business results by developing, leading, managing and implementing effective strategies and processes.
Develop national sales strategies and sales pipeline to grow the Auto wholesale, Retail and On Demand Products through contracting of new partners. Responsible for achieving operating plan targets for new sales revenue.
VP, Business Development
- Independently identify, prospect, negotiate and close agreements with new partners.
- Research and identify key prospect decision makers and present appropriate product offerings
- Manage RFP process with Sales Coordination Team
- Engage key stakeholders into pricing and deal strategy, product/channel offers and test through rollout plans
- Fully meet and/or exceed key sales targets: Annual revenue goals, contract conversion, sales process milestones, product/channel penetration
- Develop and execute strong partner transition plans from Sales to Relationship Management team
- Maintain and update the Salesforce.com CRM platform
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.