Customer Service Representative - Property & Casualty - CSR
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
With 30 years of experience, Comprehensive Insurance offers the highest standards of insurance service in Westchester County and the entire tristate area. We are a full-service independent insurance agency offering a variety of both personal and commercial insurance products, along with pensions and estate planning. We are dedicated to finding reliable, yet cost-effective coverage while upholding our commitment to excellent service.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who is computer literate, and able to work with Windows and Microsoft office software. Knowledge of AMS 360 is preferable.
- Ideal Customer Service Representative candidates are personable and enthusiastic, with excellent written and oral communication skills, with willingness to learn.
- Customer Service Representative must be able to interact with customers confidently and courteously.
- Customer Service Representative must be versed in Insurance and have current New York State P&C license.
- Experience in either personal lines or commercial lines acceptable.
- Italian/and or Spanish speaking ability a plus.
- 100% paid Health Insurance
- IRA upon eligibility
- Vacation and sick days
- and MORE!
Keywords: CSR - Customer Service Representative - Account Manager- Personal Lines - Commercial Lines - P&C - Property and Casualty - Bilingual - AMS 360
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Property & Casualty - CSR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly