Premium Phone Auditor - Workers Compensation & General Liability
1 day left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
THE AUDIT STORE, INC. HAS A JOB OPENING FOR A FULL TIME PHONE AUDITOR. We are looking for an individual to conduct workers compensation, general liability and garage liability premium insurance phone audits.
The Audit Store has been providing premium physical audit services for the insurance industry since 2005 in the states of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and southern Illinois. The Audit Store also provides hybrid/virtual and phone audit services on a nationwide basis.
- Phone Auditors are responsible for managing an inventory of approximately 200 audits
- Auditors are responsible for providing progress updates of audits in inventory
- Workers Compensation & General Liability Auditors are responsible for transmitting in of completed audits for review
- Two to five years experience required.
- Applicants must be organized, detail oriented and self motivated
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills are a must.
- Work independently from your home, reporting to the corporate office in Overland Park, KS.
- Vacation and holiday pay are available.
- Vision insurance
If you are detail oriented and self motivated, please apply within!
Keywords: Workers Compensation - General Liability - Premium Auditor - Auditor - auditing - work from home - full time - part time
Apply for Premium Phone Auditor - Workers Compensation & General Liability
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly