6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AMERISAFE is seeking a detail-oriented, productivity driven professional to add to our Excellence Team based in DeRidder, La. If you love working with people, want to work for an award-winning company who is known throughout the insurance industry for its high ethics and integrity, and if you want to be a member of a winning team, then the Marketing Specialist position is for you.
AMERISAFE offers a competitive entry level targeted salary and full benefits package and much more. AMERISAFE has been named to Wards 50 since 2009. We have many tenured employees across 27 state territory. In short, employees stay with us because of who we are and what we do exceptional people providing workers comp for working people. If youre looking for a career, and not just a job, then AMERISAFE is for you.
The Marketing Specialist is hands-on with the other media team members to develop and implement programs for the AMERISAFE brand. The Marketing Specialist will leverage analytics and multiple mediums to express AMERISAFEs brand effectively and directly engage with consumers and influencers to promote and inspire confidence in our company's point of view and products.Responsibilities
The successful individual in this key role will be responsible for:
- Identify key influencers in the market and develop strong relationships with them.
Execute upon the organic and paid programs for the AMERISAFE brand, including customer engagement and community growth.
Carry out a variety of monitoring and analysis through tools and social channels to gain customer insights and competitive intelligence.
Conceive email marketing theme ideas, assist in deploying campaigns & report on results.
Measure and report performance weekly and monthly on digital and graphic marketing campaigns, assess against goals, and provide informative insight. Create reports showcasing important email and web metrics.
Employ marketing tactics and engaging creative by partnering with internal teams to bring great campaigns to life across the graphic, digital and email channels.
Brainstorm & implement new and creative tactics focused on driving deeper customer engagement.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing; at least 2 years working with social media, advertising and brand marketing experience. Advertising agency experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in digital and graphic marketing campaigns across email and social media.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of projects/programs.
- Works well under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with evolving roles and responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Experience with website and marketing analytics tools a plus
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Work on any special projects that are assigned from the Marketing Manager, Regional Managers or the Executive Staff. Lifting of 30 lbs or more may occur on a regular basis