3 days left
- Career Level
We are a third party administrator handling a transportation program and auto dealer program. The program involves first party physical damage, cargo and third party liability claims. This is an inside adjuster position, which involves assignment of appraisers and experts.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- The candidate should possess knowledge of insurance and have the ability to conduct investigations, to resolve coverage issues and evaluate liability.
- Claims Adjuster will be issuing the proof of loss, must know proper loss documentation.
- Must be able to read and understand various insurance policies to determine coverage.
- Claims Adjuster must be a motivated life-long learner and a self starter
- Candidates must be able to review coverage, assess damages, negotiate settlements and properly conclude salvage and subrogation claims.
- Candidate must have good computer skills and strong communication skills for file notes and to report to Underwriters.
- Background in Transportation strongly preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
Apply for Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly