Marketing & Program Analyst
Ullico Inc., a diversified insurance and financial products and services company headquartered in Washington, DC, is actively recruiting a Marketing & Program Analyst. The position is located in Silver Spring, MD. The dynamic candidate will be provide Sales and Marketing support for Life & Health products for new product initiatives, sales and program marketing opportunities, and Ullico marketing opportunities.
The job duties are as follows:
- Assist in writing and developing pre-sale (marketing) and post-sale (client and member) communication materials through coordination with GLH Marketing, Installations, Product Managers and Sales teams. Update and develop forms and reports related to Sales process.
- Work with Ullico Corporate Marketing on promotions related to L&H.
- Utilizes software packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe for completing projects and preparing material.
- Serve as lead on various marketing related projects.
- Support International Unions for insurance programs and marketing relationships.
- Support manager of product development on projects as needed.
- Assist in product development and market activity; research market competition.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field and marketing experience or related internships. Insurance industry knowledge and/or working with affinity group programs would be a plus. Must demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills and be proficient using the MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
For over 90 years, Ullico, the only labor-owned insurance and investment company, has been a proud partner of the labor movement. From insurance products for members, leaders and employers, to investments that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue to count on Ullico to protect them. The Ullico Inc. family of companies includes The Union Labor Life Insurance Company; Ullico Casualty Group, Inc.; Ullico Investment Company, Inc.; and Ullico Investment Advisors, Inc.
We offer a competitive starting salary and an outstanding benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401(k) and pension plan.
This organization participates in E-Verify.