Hiring several Software Engineers (.NET/SQL Server/Azure) from Mid-Level to Lead to Architect
- Career Level
- Not Specified
- be working in a dynamic, rapid development environment.
- bring your extensive industry experience in delivering on project expectations in a diverse working environment to ensure the highest quality is brought to market
- implement defined requirements, troubleshooting of product defects, and developing best in class solutions for our customers
- work with agile sprint teams and contribute by providing deliverables within the planned scope of each sprint.
Right now we're hiring for a Mid-Level Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Lead Software Engineer, & an Application Systems Architect. These are full-time/permanent jobs that offer competitive pay, benefits, endless career growth opportunities, good work/life balance, and more!
We want to talk to you if you have:
- a Bachelors degree in MIS, CS, Technical Certification, etc. or equivalent work experience
- 3-10+ years of Software Development experience
- hands on expertise in the Microsoft Tech Stack with a focus on C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC/MVVM-based Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm, SOAP and Restful APIs, WebApi and WCF, XML, MS-SQL Server and/or Oracle
- extensive experience in multi-platform development principles including solid understanding of structured and Object Oriented modeling, analysis, design and programming
- Proficient programming skills in targeted languages and utilities for both legacy and non-legacy environments
- a thorough comprehension of methodologies and development concepts for mainframe and Windows and Web-based Services
- the ability to analyze issues, deal with ambiguity, and make sound, timely decisions with less than complete information.
- the ability to apply flexible, open-minded problem solving and analysis
- the ability to perform work and drive for results, even in highly ambiguous situations
- a passion for quality and high coding standards, with exposure to automated unit testing
- a desire to be part of a TEAM that solves problems.
We'd love it if you have experience:
- with Microsoft Azure cloud application design patterns
- with application migration from legacy mode to services and microservices
- with Agile scrum project management and test-driven development
- working in an insurance based claims systems
- in the Insurance and/or Cellular Phone industry
Team & Office Details:
- Our office is located @ 676 E Swedesford Rd Wayne, PA 19087
- Just off Rte 202 & close to King of Prussia which has a ton of great restaurants
- You'll be working with 25+ local/onsite Software Engineers in a collaborative/fast-paced environment
- You can wear jeans to the office
About Assurant: https://www.assurant.com/who-we-are