BUILD YOUR FUTUREWHILE PROTECTING THEIRS.
You will be challenged. Rewarded. And valued for your unique experience, background and perspective.
Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. As you build your future at Westfield Insurance, you will quickly learn that protecting our customers future by delivering on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens is at the heart of what we do. Building relationships and caring about people has been part of our culture since 1848. Be a part of a team that recognizes and appreciates those who take initiative, know how to elevate an idea and can innovate and seek opportunity in a changing world.
IT Project Manager 3 Job Summary
Salary Range: $98,594 - $113,384 - $128,173
IT Project Manager 3 is responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery of highly complex (e.g. risks, budgets, timelines) IT projects. The IT Project Manager 3 is focused on ensuring project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives. Also, responsible for developing and mentoring less experienced IT Project Managers.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
1. Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery highly complex (e.g. risks, budgets, timelines) IT projects.
2. Defines the project scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
3. Creates and manages all project management artifacts adhering to Westfields methodology to successfully deliver the project.
4. Identifies the knowledge and skills required for project team resources and the appropriate division of project roles and responsibilities on the project. Coaches less experienced project managers on developing these identification skills.
5. Develops team orientation materials and communicates these to team members.
6. Manages relationships, communications, and expectations with the project executive, steering committee and/or other stakeholders.
within the project management discipline.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
1. 5 or more years demonstrated project management experience.
2. Demonstrated experience leading projects of high complexity(e.g. risks, budgets, timelines) I
3. Demonstrated expertise of formal project management methodology.
4. Demonstrated strong leadership skills (e.g. motivating, mentoring, influencing, achieving results).
5. Demonstrated organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize work.
6. Proven ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
7. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and credibility across all levels of stakeholders.
8. Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
9. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with setting and achieving goals.
10. Bachelors degree or commensurate experience.
11. Valid drivers license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing, and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail, etc.
Ability to travel as required.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits and wellness, and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, flex-time, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Insurance.
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.
Westfield is a great place to work and grow in your career. Our success depends upon the people we employ…individuals who embrace a winning vision of sharing knowledge, building trust and providing support for the team
Westfield provides a broad portfolio of insurance and financial services backed by knowledgeable employees and a network of more than 1,000 professional independent insurance agencies. Westfield operates in 21 states for property and casualty insurance and 31 states for surety. Westfield is one of the nation’s Top 50 Property & Casualty insurance companies, one of the top writers of farm insurance in the country, and the largest writer of contract performance bonds in Ohio.