AmTrust Financial Services
IT , Operations
The Analyst is responsible for managing the workforce management process including, forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and change management to ensure that KPIs are met. In addition, this position also serves as the point of contact for supervisors in regard to service level information and KPI reporting. This position reports directly to the Call Center Director.Responsibilities
- Generate and adjust long-term and short-term forecasts to achieve call center goals.
- Review previous days results and adjust histories for special days and call distributions.
- Review historical data and work with management and recruiting to develop staffing plan.
- Use call volume history and overflow data to determine staffing levels and optimal shifts, work window to handle workload requirements.
- Optimize scheduled breaks and lunches as resource requirements change, determine need for extra hours, assess availability for offline functions and approve/deny as required
- Monitor schedule adherence, update real-time schedules change, monitor and report agent statuses.
- Communicate and report KPIs to management and provide real time status updates to Supervisors.
- Provide shift reports to management with service level and abandon rate explanations for any day where KPIs are missed.
- Review and respond to schedule inquiries from management and agents
- Track and report absenteeism, schedule deviation and forecast adjustments percentages as they relate to schedule overhead.
- Provide workforce and performance reports to management.
- Create any ad hoc reporting as needed to present to Mgmt. or Client
- Communicate and track workforce management issues to management, as required.
- Special departmental assignments and/or projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree or college work, preferred
- Must have 2 year call center experience, scheduling / traffic environment preferred
- Workforce Management software experience.
- Above average ability to work with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Proven analytical experience
- Knowledge of ACD systems, Cisco preferred.
- Proficient in mathematics
- Able to work independently
- Decision-making skills, critical-thinking skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.