Client Relation Facilitator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Responsible for the integrity of case referral documents submitted by clients and processing daily assignments to the appropriate reviewer consultants. Interact with clients, physician/allied health reviewers and all levels of company personnel.
- Ensure that cases are assigned to make sure turnaround times are met with a quality review.
- Draw on a wide range of clinical expertise to provide credible information or clarify with the client accuracy of submitted client questions.
- Communicate with clients and expert reviewers, as necessary to track reviews. Follow-up with the client for input/clarification concerning the case assignment.
- Perform and maintain accurate computer case records.
- Act as a Liaison between the Physician/Allied Health Reviewers, Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives to ensure that daily operations are client-specific.
- Participate in the continuous quality improvement (CQI) process by identifying and reporting quality issues as established by existing protocol.
- Work with management to oversee, monitor and improve quality of case assignment in all business lines. This includes participating in policy and procedure development for the case review program.
- Participate in preceptorship and training of new and existing staff as assigned by management.
- Assist as needed in placing outgoing calls to reviewers and clients regarding case issues
- Assist in handling incoming calls and emails from clients and reviewers
- Assist in monitoring team due lists for reviewers with past due cases and contact reviewers regarding late case reports to help facilitate case completion
- Contact clients with assistance from the team regarding late case reports
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Computer skills required
- Able to set multiple priorities
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Excellent Client Relation Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Health Care experience highly preferred
- 1+ industry related experience preferred
- Clinical experience preferred