Appraisal Supervisor - TX
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) provides quality private passenger automobile insurance to our valued customers. We are an Illinois domiciled property and casualty insurance company regulated by the State of Illinois Department of Insurance. We began operations in 2000 and provide private passenger automobile and physical damage insurance coverage in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada and Texas.
Approximately 30% of the insurance product is sold through an affiliated agency group while the remaining 70% are distributed through a series of independent agents.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Material Damage (Appraisal) Supervisor to join our current team.
- Be able to teach and mentor direct reports to increase their knowledge of structural, body, mechanical, electrical, or interior Conduct accuracy and compliance reviews around Total Conduct field reinspections of completed appraisals to review for Audit appraiser estimates for accuracy, efficiency and compliance . Improve team performance by identifying opportunity Submit timely and effective assessments to leadership that identify areas of opportunity and outline the skills required to improve Identify/maintain shops for current direct repair facility program (DRP) Manage by processes and procedures. Effectively lead a team that adheres to all process and procedures that have been established by Be able to analyze data and streamline the information into company workflows which improves processes and promotes Ability to lead a unit that embraces teamwork, exhibits inspiration to others and motivates them to achieve standards and supports company
- 5+ years' experience in writing auto damage appraisals Ability to demonstrate an advanced level of auto appraisal technical skills Ability to train and deliver feedback Expertise in estimating systems and reporting Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to lead, direct, and coach staff Prior Appraisal leadership preferred Auto insurance claims experience is required Some travel Knowledge of I-Car practices and procedures Auto body shop experience is a plus Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus Customer-focused orientation modeling patience and empathy High school diploma required and some college preferred
Benefits Available for Full Time Employees:
- Generous paid time off package Medical & Dental Plans 401(k) Retirement Plan Company paid STD/LTD Company paid life insurance
Our company goals are simple and straightforward:
- Respectfully deliver convenient and accessible auto Offer quality insurance products and services based on individual needs at a competitive price. Give our agents the support they need, so they can in turn; provide excellent customer service to our valued
At American Access, we're driven to do the right thing at every turn'. We're proud of the values that we hold dear. We believe these values are what separates us from the competition, and what allows us to best serve all of our customers and business partners.
We STRIVE every day to live these values.
- Service Going the extra mile for our teams and customers no matter the obstacles Teamwork Bringing out the best in each other and knowing how our role impacts others Respect Walking in each other's shoes to appreciate their perspective Integrity Delivering on our promises without shortcuts Vision Seeing a better future through innovation Excellence Knowing that good enough is not enough
We will accomplish the above by the following:
- Focus on our specialty minimum limits auto insurance lines in markets here we can achieve sustainable scale to deliver those Utilize all of our tools and relationships to generate key market insight, develop products that deliver value, and make our partners more Encourage a culture of innovation through experimentation and development of technology and continuous improvement of our Instill strong teamwork internally amongst all the various departments as well as our external partners to provide to provide the best customer service experience By teaching and developing the right skills so each employee understands their role and responsibilities to assure each person is striving to be their best, so we can collectively succeed as an Lead through our values to build upon our reputation and our track record to become a destination for talent, a partner of choice in the industry, and a trusted advisor for our customers.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.