Strategic Distribution Lead Consultant - Product Owner/Analytics
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of the Strategic Distribution team is to develop long-term strategy along with processes and initiatives to enable agencies with customer centric technology, shifting our business model so agency owners can become trusted advisors, providing customers with household solutions based on uncovering their needs and offering value-added advice. We develop long-term strategy, define requirements and test capabilities that are critical to helping agencies become trusted advisors and delivering on the CVP.
The Strategic Distribution Implementation Lead Consultant is responsible for supporting the development of strategy and driving necessary changes in the organization for key business initiatives. Help design and direct strategy development and necessary business requirements, including but not limited to the customer and agency facing sales processes, services and technologies to achieve department and company goals. Partners across the company to develop and lead new initiatives to fully leverage the integrated distribution system driving trusted advisor behavior and implementing customer centric technology. Lead new initiatives to expand Allstates opportunity to grow and optimize investments. This role leverages functional and analytical expertise as well as knowledge of the business to increase operational efficiencies and transform both the agency and customer experience. The role will also be key in providing business intelligence and make recommendations based on critical key metrics.
Program Business Intelligence Reporting Administrator and Product Design Improvement:
- Develop moderate to complex reporting solutions that supports the Trusted Advisor program from a range of data sources. The reporting solutions may include but not limited to analysis, projections/forecasts, and other KPIs critical to the measuring successes of the various programs under this portfolio
- Perform in depth analysis on metrics to provide insights, forecasts, and recommendations based on key business KPIs that will contribute to the overall portfolio growth
- Maintain and create new reporting solutions based on established business and data requirements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver/design reports, dashboards, metrics, and other critical data feeds
- Partners with Strategic Distribution leadership to develop measurements for success and KPIs
- Provides business/technical solutions on complex projects, programs, and processes and acts as primary contact for validation of business requirements through project lifecycle
- Facilitates/Conducts requirements sessions and helps stakeholders across multiple disciplines understand business goals and priorities
Product/Project Management and Consulting
- Assumes Lead Product Manager role on projects working in Agile environments acts as go-to voice for Trusted Advisor for local product team
- Problem solves effectively as liaison to Technology and to all AORs understands role of multiple business domains in product development and successfully creates solutions to achieve business goals in current landscape
- Plays Lead role in socializing Enterprise and Strategic Distribution vision across departments and acts as steward for Trusted Advisor team
- Develops best practices pertinent to Strategic Design processes & deliverables that contribute to agency revenue generation
- Accountable for ensuring project milestones are on track and projects remain within expected budget
- Establishes and tracks plan performance
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to advanced skills in a variety of reporting suite, including but not limited to: business objects, tableau
- Strong understanding of and practical experience with SQL queries
- Ability to work with numbers and formulas to develop insights and recommendations based on analyses
- Ability to link various data sources and product a more in-depth analysis
- Relevant Technology background: experience writing business or technical requirements; experience with data analysis; programming background strongly preferred
- Knowledge of products, program methodology, services, features and benefits
- Technical understanding of processes, software applications, data analytics, and programming
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.