Senior Vice President - Commercial Lines
Founded in 1862, our client is a privately held, independent insurance agency located in the beautiful state of New Hampshire. With multiple locations in the State and focusing on Personal Lines, Commercial Lines and Employee Benefits, our client requires an experienced Commercial Lines Producer for their growing organization.
Our client’s culture of professionalism, integrity, and innovation is what sets them apart. Their wide range of insurance products allows our client to provide a premier client experience and a single source solution. Our client’s goal is to achieve long-term relationships focused on bringing value to their clients’ insurance, employee benefits, and retirement plans.
If quality of life issues are important to you, then we ask you take a close look at this opportunity. Live in an environment that provides you with first class outdoor activities and a pace of life that lacks the hustle and bustle of a large city, but with a career opportunity that speaks for itself.
Sell new business to ensure continued profitable growth to middle-markets sector. Prospect for new clients, sell additional coverages to existing clients, and retain existing accounts.
Meet personal objectives for production of new business. Work with service staff to provide excellent service and retention. The successful candidate will have the support of Client Service Representatives, Account Executives and a seasoned and successful management team.
- At least seven years of senior level Commercial Lines sales experience
- Strong knowledge of P&C middle-market segment
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Must be impartial, fair and consistent in your decision making capabilities
- Promote open communication and good morale
- Work with Marketing Manager to monitor renewals and retain accounts
- Participate in/direct any special projects at management's request
- CPCU/CIC or other insurance designation is preferred
- College degree preferred
- Be dynamic and have exceptional sales skills.
- Develop and maintain prospect list of clients for agency's targeted business
- Contact prospects, schedule appointments, make sales presentations and “close the deal”
- Cooperate in gathering information on renewals
- Balance production to achieve desired mix of business
- Promote products of carriers that the firm has identified as important
- Keep abreast of trends and techniques, and use agency selling aids to maintain a competitive status for the agency within the industry
- Attend sales seminars, company sales meetings, or educational activities needed to improve sales techniques and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the marketplace
- Participate in any special projects at management's request.
iPeople®, LLC, is a retained executive search and M&A consulting firm specializing in the insurance industry. Based in Bonita Springs, Florida, iPeople®, LLC provides retained executive search services to independent agencies, brokers and carriers throughout the United States. For additional information, please visit http://www.theipeople.com.