HR Workforce Digital Solutions Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Workforce Digital Solutions (WDS) Team drives the maximization of our digital technology investment to deliver a consumer-grade experience adapted to people, roles and personas that provides targeted data to inform business insights and enable decision making.
The Workforce Digital Solutions Consultant II performs functional configuration and user support for technology platforms and systems, such as Core HR, Talent Management, Time & Attendance. The position has a strong understanding of system capabilities, functionality and integration points. The position collaborates with other members of the agile development team, including internal IT and vended technology partners, as well as the product owner and scrum master.
Workforce Digital Solutions System Admin
- Accountability across many SAP SuccessFactors modules, including: Performance, Goals, Succession, Employee Central, Learning, Recruiting, Onboarding, Mobile, Compensation, and more
- Responsibility across many major HR technology platforms, such as Salesforce, SAP, Time & Attendance
- Accountable to managing system configuration that may be small or medium in size and/or complexity.
- Stays current with system changes and understand full functionality and behavior of software to troubleshoot problems and provide full support to end users
- Monitors intake channels (shared mailbox, request forms, incident notifications), triaging inquires and issues accordingly
- Leads HR technologies releases & system refreshes: coordinating and communicating key dates, facilitating stakeholder reviews and supporting COEs in activating new enhancements
- Serves as a support person for human resources, third parties, internal IT and other stakeholders to resolve functionality problems; understands HR processes and seeks out tool solutions to meet business needs
- Participates in external networking, industry expertise forums and best practice sharing.
Consultative Services & Collaboration
- Supports and consults with other members of the agile development team on technology projects, new enhancements and features.
- Establishes strong working relationships and communications with HR representatives to effectively support and enhance technology
- Partners with HR COEs on development and maintenance of training guides & educational materials
- Support HR technology program governance activities and project portfolio management including intake and prioritization of new project demand.
- Contribute to the HR WDS product intake and backlog and ensure it meets HR COE, WDS, ATSV (local and global) and vendor partner needs.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2-4 years of related experience in HRIS/Human Resources
- Functional knowledge of HR processes, technology and data integration
- Experience with Core HRIS/HCM technology; especially design, configuration, structure, functions and processes specific to Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
- Experience with HR Talent technologies, especially design, configuration, structure, functions and processes preferred
- Experience with data analysis and solving business needs using HR systems
- Understanding of agile project management methodology preferred
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Applied experience developing technology solutions operating within a business or technology role
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex data issues to determine cause
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to present and provide clear, sequential and logical information and instructions to team members, HR representatives, vendors at all organizational and varying technical skill levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Project
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.