- Career Level
- Not Specified
Sorts and delivers mail, prepares and processes UPS and USPS shipments and other clerical support functions. Will pick up/deliver mail at post office as required. Performs production activities for supporting in-house document retention policies and procedures. This includes preparing documents for scanning, operating scanning equipment and assuring the quality control of corporate images and file. Provides support as a back-up to the receptionist/operator position.
- Experience with data entry and computer skills helpful
- Must be detail-oriented
- Able to work on a team or independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to recall names and numbers.
- High school graduate with up to one year experience in general clerical office work or business curriculum in high school.
- Previous receptionist/operator experience desired.
- Valid PA Drivers' License required.