Product Analyst Intern
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Product Analyst Intern will support the companys growth with a focus on supporting initiatives and evaluating new products and services within the product pipeline. The Analyst will be responsible for conducting market analysis, identifying consumer trends, ideating product opportunities, and researching competition as part of a full-scale analysis to create and present business cases for specific proposals.
In addition to evaluating new opportunities, the Analyst will support the development and implementation of new products and services in the pilot and rollout phases. Responsibilities include supporting the project lead on management of the product lifecycle, developing a go to market strategy, gathering product and customer requirements, leading teams to implement and introduce successful products and services as well as reporting and analyzing the results. The analyst will interact with multiple areas throughout the company.
The position requires high energy, a positive attitude and a team player mentality in all aspects. Strong communication skills, project management, research, organizational and analytical problem-solving skills are essential.
- Analyze the New Product opportunities and provide a detailed report on the potential of the pipeline including, market size, key trends, identifying customer targets, competitive forces, and financial forecasts.
- Support the development of new products, developing and tracking progress reports, and conducting market research to strengthen the efficacy of the product.
- Update database of primary and secondary competitors as well as research potential new product opportunities from competitive portfolios.
Innovation and Ideation
- Support the ideation process by working with the team on market research and analysis, product idea brainstorm sessions, industry research, and working to create an innovative culture across the organization.
- Special projects that help strengthen the core business.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Working on Bachelor's degree
- Ability to conduct industry research and evaluation as well as strategic analysis and reporting of test results and key trends.
- Familiarity with direct marketing processes and techniques and a solution oriented mindset when dealing with problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience with data modeling with Microsoft Excel or other analytical tools