eWholesale Virtual Trainer Sr Cosultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The eWholesale job family supports the growth and success of the complete Allstate Life and Retirement distribution system. This family develops agencies and licensed sales professionals to become self-sufficient in the sale of life insurance and retirement products, by developing relationships with agencies, licensed sales professionals, and financial specialists and enabling their success by providing product, process, and sales concept support.
The virtual trainer is responsible for providing on-demand education and training for agencies, licensed sales professionals, and financial specialists. Education will include product knowledge, technical processing, sales skills, and compliance processing. A virtual trainer must be able to deliver engaging, virtual content, based on the needs of the producer. They will build strong producer relationships, supporting increased engagement in the sale of proprietary life solutions.
- Delivers virtual training and curriculum to support the ALR Distribution quarterly campaigns for agencies, licensed sales professionals, and financial specialists as scheduled. Campaigns include product, process, and sales concepts to drive the sale of Allstate proprietary life solutions.
- With expert knowledge and skills, prepare and facilitate advanced technology education, product education, and sales skills training to agencies in order to achieve objectives
- Leverages curriculum library to provide custom education and training content to producers as requested by Life Wholesaling Team partners or Field Leadership
- Provides virtual group training for producers as needed or requested
- Manages training sessions and remains flexible to meet the attendees needs/skill levels while maintaining control and structure of the conversation or group training session
- Supports effective delivery of curriculum through a variety of mediums such as individual phone training, web conferences, teleconferences, chat, and videoconferences
- Assists with the planning, development and review of educational programs to ensure effective course materials
Business Unit Integration
- Partners with eWholesaling and Inbound Sales teams to deliver curriculum that supports ALR Distribution Quarterly Campaigns as requested / scheduled
- Quickly establishes trust with members of the Virtual Wholesaling Team (eWholesaling and Inbound Sales) to ensure agencies, agency staff, and financial specialists receive the training and follow-up required
- Establishes positive rapport with mentor, peers, agents, financial specialists, agency staff, and field sales leaders
- Serves as a partner in strengthening the relationship between regional field leadership and the Virtual Wholesaling Team
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering training required
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Life and Health license required
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills required: communicates complex information in a way that others can understand
- Experience in developing digital growth strategies, including sales and marketing concepts strongly preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies to facilitate virtual relationships and training
- Broad knowledge of insurance industry
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills Can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust in a virtual environment.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills, analytical skills and time management skills
- Strong communication skills Includes business writing, motivation and relationship management.
- Planning and organizational skills - Can marshal resources (eWholesaling, Inbound Desk, education teams, etc.) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.