Senior Product Analyst - Digital Products
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The PSID Innovation and Target Markets team generates value, deepens customer relationships and establishes a competitive advantage for Allstate through differentiation of new products / services in the digital market space that address unmet or emerging consumer needs. The team is responsible for building, testing and managing a pipeline of digital innovation opportunities that address consumer insights / needs and provide solutions that help make their lives easier. The team also coordinates all phases of new product / service development for non-insurance home offerings including research, design, build, test and go-to-market launch execution and run the business.
The Senior Analyst manages Digital Innovation and cross-functional programs as we shift from a product to a life stage focus through the creation of differentiated products and services. The role operates in a fast-paced and demanding environment; they actively contribute to all phases of new product / service development including research, design, test and go-to-market launch execution. They are contributing to the product and service strategy. This role operates in an undefined, ever evolving space and must be able to drive work forward independently.
- Support the development and execution of digital innovation product / service initiatives as identified
- Drive the opportunity assessment and business model creation for product / service initiatives
- Support the implementation and program tests / plans and its related strategies and tactics
- Help develop processes / protocols related to operations, customer experience, risk management and dispute resolution
- Support the creation of internal communications and executive presentations to ensure socialization, alignment, and a high level of cross-functional integration in a rapidly evolving, test and learn environment
- Support the creation and deliver field / agent education and review communication materials for digital initiatives
- Work closely with internal partners and stakeholders, including but not limited to User Experience (UX), Regional Marketing, Agency Sales, Product Ops, Marketing Analytics and Research Administration (MARA), Accounting, Legal, eBusiness, Marketing Alliances and Customer Experience.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate key initiative measures; recommend changes / enhancements based on results
- Provide input into strategic roadmap that moves identified product / service from test phase, to future releases / enhancements being rolled out.
- Contribute to the innovation planning process and future roadmap
- Surface business challenges and problem solve with team in order to find solutions and make recommendations.
- 3-5 years of Innovation, Customer Support, Measurement and Reporting or related experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Must possess a variety of competencies including proven ability in leading cross-functional teams, project management and follow-through, good communication skills and the capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in product/service development and launch
- Exposure to Allstate field structure preferred
- Able to support the synthesization of consumer insights and impact development and launch
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic and analytic skills
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate presentation development and delivery skills
- Intermediate understanding of iOS and Google Pay technologies
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience in order to run data analysis and predictive analytics
- Experience with a deadline driven environment, requiring minimum
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, with extreme attention to detail
- Insurance industry and the home insurance sector knowledge a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.