Experienced Inside Liability Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Experienced Inside Liability Adjuster in Bothell, WA with opportunities nationwide for advancement!
Every day, as an Inside Liability Adjuster you come to work at a beautiful and updated office in Bothell, WA where your team of skilled auto technicians, medical adjusters, leaders and peer investigators work together and are committed to deliver our good hands promise and help restore the lives of our customers following an auto accident.
Extensive paid training, including a week training workshop at Allstates home office in Chicago, IL will prepare the foundation for your Allstate career!
What you will do:
- You will help guide customers, over the phone, through the claims process by investigating how their auto accident occurred and ensuring that their claims experience is a smooth as possible
- Analyze police reports, obtain formal recorded statements and make evidence based decisions regarding liability
- Accurately document claim information using Allstates state-of-the-art NextGen claims system
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Work collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Salary, $52,400+, pay commensurate with experience
- 401(k) AND Pension
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program with credit for prior related work experience
- Jeans Casual Dress Work Environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid training and ongoing development opportunities
- Employee discounts, including Allstate auto, home and life insurance and more
- Wide-ranging wellness programs to help you balance your work and personal life
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience handling auto liability claims
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.