Strategic Distribution Consultant - Agency & Customer Interactions
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Strategic Distribution Consultant is responsible for supporting the development of key business initiatives that enable our long-term strategy and the trusted advisor transformation. Help innovate, design, and direct strategy development and necessary business requirements, including but not limited to the customer and agency facing sales processes, services and technologies to achieve department and company goals. To achieve success, the product consultant would partner across the company to develop and leverage the integrated distribution system by implementing customer centric technologies. The role requires a flexible, adaptable, and analytical mindset as responsibilities grow in the role. Candidates will be expected to take ownership of certain responsibilities and be the subject matter expert to the enterprise.
Responsibilities may include a combination of the following based on priorities and need:
- General manager of certain core features of CRM product, including partnering with key stakeholders in technology, education, marketing, field, data and analytics, and others
- Manage support functions of key features using agile methodologies
- Develop new opportunities to add additional business value to current product
Program Test and Learn Collaboration
- Collaborate with partners in data and analytics to form and test hypotheses to drive additional business value
- Formulate test plans, hypotheses, setup, execution, and communication of results in partnership with data and analytics
Data, Analytics, and Measurement
- Develop moderate to complex reporting solutions that supports product measurement
- Maintain and create new reporting solutions based on established business and data requirements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver/design reports, dashboards, metrics, and other critical data feeds
Agile product management and development
- Problem solves effectively as liaison to Technology and to all AORs understands role of multiple business domains in product development and successfully creates solutions to achieve business goals in current landscape-
- Consistently plans, implements, and assists in managing projects that are low to medium scale key initiatives using accepted product management techniques
- Provides solutions on complex projects, programs, and processes and acts as primary contact for validation of business requirements through product lifecycle
- Assists in assessing overall feasibility (financial, operational, technical)
Other responsibilities may include:
- Manage various business stakeholders and priorities
- Cost and benefit analysis to determine feature value and impact to organization
- Analytical aptitude to gain insights from metrics or dive deeper in data to understand opportunity areas
- Manages key field partnerships to enhance reinforcement and adoption
- Supports leadership to develop adoption measures and enhancements
- College degree preferred (Bachelors in Business preferred)
- 1-2 years of business experience
- Ability to read, write, manipulate, and interpret data for actionable insights
- Experience with agile product methodology preferred
- Adaptable and able to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving, communication, presentation, and consulting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Work travel : <10% of the time
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.